Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tempting Tuesday--snap purse

What did we do before the days of the internet and google? Did you know that you can now take a photo to do a search on google images? I haven't tried it yet but I have a feeling this may make finding favourite fabrics that are sold out in most places easier!

As for projects I'm in love with, I came across this tutorial on making a really cute snap bag with an old tape measure. I had a change purse when I was really little that snapped shut that I just adored. It's time for there to be one in my future.


I think it is time for me to get back on to Freecycle. I can't find one of our 3 tape measures right now, I definitely can't spare one to cut up for a bag. . .but someone out there should have a broken one. Hooray for finding a use for someone else's garbage.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my tute. I hope you enjoy making the snappy top bag.